- mosey around park
- Runner’s stretch
- 10 burpees for Pancreas’s late arrival
- 3 stations: pull-ups, goblet squats with coupons, overhead presses with coupons
- 1 minute per station, four rotations though all 3 stations
600 flutter kicks
- PAX finished early for Mary
- dealer’s choice – each PAX got to lead at least once
Luke 1:46-55 – Mary’s Magnificat
Tomorrow is the 3rd Sunday in Advent. Focus on our need for Christ and the fact that this life will end. Make the most of it by readying your soul and growing the Kingdom! Protect your families against the enemy’s attacks!Prayer requests:
Those affected by the tragedy in Franklin this week, those affected by the criminal justice system, all those dealing with illness.
As I write this, I’m basking in the afterglow of the amazing parade experience and the Heisman trophy presentation. It’s a great time to be alive.
Love you guys. TD out.