PAX: @Tiny Dancer, @2Buck, @Bogo, @Cosmo, @Dipstick, @Dizzy Gillespie, @Foosball, @Ginsu, @Heidi, @Hot Mic, @Joey Freshwater, @Kwame, @Pancreas, @Sully, @Timeshare, @Mulligan, @Fertile Myrtle, @Snooki, @Third Wheel, @Operation, @Pre-K, QIC: @Three’s Company
The test consisted of:
1. dead hang pull-ups (AMRAP before dropping off the bar)
2. Abdominal Crunches (AMRAP for 2 minutes)
3. Timed 3 mile run.
-#uprising time is officially changing to 5:30am going forward (instead of 5:15).
– @Elmer Fudd’s brother in law Josh
– @Dipstick’s M travelled to Colorado, and is having to help deal with some issues in her sister’s family.
-Continued healing for @Rudolph – we miss you bro!
– @Heidi’s M. Body is not reacting well to fasting but wants to stick to it
-All Parents dealing with remote learning situations.
– @2Buck. Official last day of work for the company he’s been with for 19 years. Prayers for what God has next.
Make sure you are listening to God in your prayer time, and not just only going through what is on your mind and agenda. He already knows all of that stuff anyway. Spend some time being still and reflecting on what He might be trying to tell you.
When my mind is very cluttered during prayer, I will stop and do “4 by 4s”, which is 4 deep breaths, counting slowly to 4 on each inhale and exhale. I also have to do these when I’ve been around @Kwame for an extended period of time.